6 ounces Cooked mashed black-eye peas
4 ounces Brown Sugar
4 ounces Margarine
4 ounces Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 45 mins Yields:90
- Sift together flour and baking powder into mixing bowl.
- Add the other ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly until it holds together.
- Place on a lightly floured board and roll out to 1/8 inches thickness.
- Cut into shapes with an 11/2-inch cookie cutter.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.