HOW DO I JOIN ?
– A degree in Home Economics or any of its specialised areas
– A diploma in Home Economics or any of its specialised areas
– A teachers’ certificate or diploma from a recognised Teachers’College with additional training in Home Economics equivalent to one academic year of study
– Any combination of education in Home Economics at the post secondary level and experiences in the field
– Student (60 %discount)
– Retired (50% discount)
– Membership fees are $25.00 U. S. dollars per year
– Membership year runs from the 1st December to the 30th November
– Fees are due on the 1st December of each year as membership for the following year.
WHAT DOES C.A.H.E. OFFER ?
– Professional Certification
– Professional Networking
– Quarterly newsletter
– Membership Directory
– Code of ethics,
– Book Grant
(i) C. X. C. familiarisation and Item Writing
(ii) Family Disaster Preparedness Workshop
(iii) Healthy Lifestyles
(iv) Going Solo ( Small business)
A number of other workshops are available on request.
Download and complete MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION 2 here
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org